how to convert a pdf to word for free
Here you get the full detail information about the how to convert a pdf to word for free , Also here you get the full step by step guide to how to convert a pdf to word for free. So let’s start
Portable document format or PDF is widely used across the planet . the simplest part a few PDF document is that generally the content it displays looks precisely the same, regardless of the OS or device you’re using. However, making changes to a PDF file isn’t a simple task which is why converting a PDF into a Word document can make everything easier.
There are a couple of methods through which you’ll convert PDF files into editable Word documents. Besides, we’ve also included methods that allow you to convert scanned PDF files into Word documents for free of charge . to find out about these methods, read on.
How to convert PDF to Word
The first method we are suggesting allows you to convert PDF files to Word quickly without installing any apps. It’s also works across all devices, like it your PC or phone. thereupon said, follow these steps.
- Visit the web site www.hipdf.com.
- Once the location is loaded, click on the second option from the highest that says , PDF to word.
- After that, click choose file > select the PDF file from your computer > open .
- Once the upload is finished, hit Convert > await the file to end the conversion > Download.
- That’s it, your editable word document will now be downloaded on your computer. This process is analogous on smartphones too.
- If you would like to try to to this offline, you’ll get the app for this on your computer also . For Download Wondershare PDFelement app for Windows PC or Mac, click here.
- After the page is 100% loaded, just click on Free Download to download.
- After the file is downloaded, install and open it.
- From the app’s homescreen, click on Open File > select the PDF File from your computer > open .
- After the file is loaded, you merely got to export this PDF file into a Word document.
How to convert scanned PDF files to editable Word documents
The aforementioned method allows you to convert most of the PDF files into a Word document. However, this method doesn’t allow you to convert scanned PDF files into Word Docs for free of charge . to try to to that, there is a different method. Follow these steps.
- Download and install Microsoft Word on your computer — Windows 10, macOS.
- Open Microsoft Word on your computer and cargo the scanned PDF file. you will see that MS Word automatically converts the file into a Word Document. Once the document is loaded, you will be ready to edit it easily.
- After the edit is completed , you’ll then simply save the document as a Word file on your computer.
- An different method like this method involves using Google Docs to convert scanned PDF files into Word documents. to try to to that, visit drive.google.com on your computer. confirm that you’re logged in to your Google account.
- Click New > then click on File Upload > then select the scanned PDF from your computer’s storage > open . Your upload will now start.
- Once the upload is finished, click on Recent and choose the file you only now uploaded. you’ll got to open this file with Google Docs. to try to to that, click on the file > click the vertical three-dots icon next to the delete button > Open with > Google Docs.
- -After the file is loaded in Google Docs, click File > Download > Microsoft Word. The file will now be downloaded as a Word document on your computer. you’ll then open it later and edit it anytime you would like to.
By following these simple methods, you’ll now easily convert PDF files into editable Word documents. the simplest part is that these methods are absolutely free and obtain the work done.
I think you don’t have any doubt after read this information, if you still have any doubt about that you can simply comment me
if you are interested you can simply check these topics:-