How to Merge PDF Files on Computer and Phone
First important thing here you get the full details of How to Merge PDF Files on Computer and Phone, Important thing here you get the all steps are very very easy you can do this very easily with 100% done.
There are a couples of methods that permit you mix PDF files. After all, merging PDF files solves quite few problems, one among them being the power to share multiple PDF documents in one. this manner you do not need to open the files one by one, then close and repeat. during this article, we’ll show you ways to merge PDF files on your computer and smartphone.
Merge PDF online
The first method we are suggesting doesn’t require you to put in any third-party app on your device. This method is completely free and it works online for all major platforms, i.e. Windows 10, macOS, Android and iOS. Now, follow these steps.
- On your computer or smartphone, visit ilovepdf.com and choose the primary option, Merge PDF.
- On subsequent page, you will be asked to pick the PDF files you’d want to merge, go ahead.
- After selecting your files, select Choose > hit Merge PDF.
- On subsequent page, you will get a prompt that your files are merged. Hit Download Merged PDF to travel ahead.
Merge PDF on Android
If you’re an Android user, you will be glad to understand that there are many apps on the Google Play that permit you merge PDF files for free of charge . We tried PDFelement and located it to be among the simplest . Simply do these steps to merge PDF files on a Android phone.
- Open the Google Play on your phone and download the PDFelement and also install by Wondershare. After the app is installed, open it and therefore the very first thing you will need to try to to is configure it.
- Click on Configure > Allow access to the Downloads folder. this may set this folder as a licensed path.
- Go back to the most menu and tap the hamburger icon within the top left. After that, Click on Merge documents > tap the + icon that you can easily see up top > hit Authorized path.
- Simply Select the PDF files you would like to merge. Repeat the method by tapping the + icon and selecting multiple files.
- Once you’re done selecting, tap the merge button within the bottom right corner to start out the method .
- After the merging is completed successfully, tap save > tap authorized path > edit the name at rock bottom and hit Create.
- Your file will then be saved on your phone.
Merge PDF on Mac
By far, this is often one among the simplest methods that permit you merge PDF files. If you own a Mac, follow these steps.
- Go to Finder and open the folder where your PDF files are saved.
- After that, select the PDF files that you simply wish to merge > right-click > click Quick Actions > and choose Create PDF.
- This will create your merged PDF file.
Merge PDF on iPhone, iPad
Similar to Mac, there is a native way on your iOS device to merge PDF files. This one’s also pretty easy and easy . Here’s the way to roll in the hay .
- Open the Files app on your iOS device and locate the PDF files you would like to merge.
- Tap Select at the highest > mark the PDF files > tap the three-dots icon within the bottom-right corner > tap Create PDF. That’s it.
These were a number of the straightforward methods that permit you easily merge PDF files on your computer and smartphone for free of charge .
I Think after read this details you don’t have any doubt about the How to Merge PDF Files on Computer, Phone: Easy Steps, If you still have any doubt about this topic you can easily comment me.
If you are interested you can also check these topics:-